A compact ground source heat pump with integral DHW cylinder
A compact ground source heat pump with a heating output of 5.8 to 10.4 kW and a cylinder capacity of 220 litres. Designed for use in detached houses, the Vitocal 222-G includes all of the components required for central and DHW heating.
- Flow temperatures up to 65 °C enable use with conventional radiators.
- Energy efficiency class* A++ / A++
- Energy efficiency class, DHW heating: A+
- Compact brine/water heat pumps with heating outputs from 5.8 to 10.4 kW
- High DHW convenience with 220 litre DHW cylinder
- Low running costs thanks to optimised SCOP (seasonal coefficient of performance) to EN 14825: up to 5.4 (cold climate/low temperature applications)
- COP (coefficient of performance) to EN 14511 (5/2018): up to 4.8 (B0/W35)
- Barely audible, even when installed near the living space, thanks to an innovative sound attenuation concept resulting in a sound power level of max. 46 dB(A) (B0/W55)
- Compact dimensions and small footprint to maximise available space in the building
- High operating convenience – heating, cooling, DHW and ventilation via the integral Vitotronic control unit
- Increased utilisation of power generated on site by photovoltaic systems due to low output modulation of the heat pump
- Web-enabled through Vitoconnect (accessory) with ViCare app
- Made in Germany